Jafra,Cosmetics,Beauty,Skin care,Hair,glowing skin,tips

Sunday 22 April 2012

Reviews/JAFRA

Nana sharing her Massage Experience with JAFRA in her Hawai tour

 "Jafra has products for everything from the top of the head to the tip of the toes. Here are just a few."


"(above with green face - actually a mud mask containing salt from the Dead Sea)."






"Our male volunteer also found the Jafra/Massage experience very relaxing."

"I learned that royal jelly is the special food produced to feed the queen bee in a hive. The supply of royal jelly is nowhere near that of honey. Royal jelly is the key ingredient in many products.
One example of royal jelly being put to use is in a multi-purose vitamin.

Here is a snapshot of our hostess, Chris. She is a good example of the success in the use of the Jafa Royal Jelly line. Her skin was really pretty (luminous). She also uses Jafa products(Spa) for her hair."

"The smile on our friend's face expresses the enjoyment felt when having, and after, a Jafra/Massage experience!"
Shared By NANA at her Blog:
- http://junehart.blogspot.in/2011/01/jafra-workshop.html
Please Share it! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tine!

    U were so right!Even without bleaching,when u Provided me the Jafra Facial.there was a remarkable glow on my face + My skin was so soft & bright.I followed your advice & applied that Green pack,the mud mask as u call it,just a night before my farewell party.& guess what!I got so many compliments on my skin.my friends wants to buy JAFRA now after seeing its results on my skin.

    Thanks,
    will be in touch with you when got back home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee!jaise aapne kaha tha waisa hi hua!!

    My skin feels so soft.My white heads are gone & my skin is so clean & Glowing.

    First my mom was not at all in favor of using sch expensive products.But after seeing its effect on my skin,She likes Jafra Too.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Sweetheart!
      Thank u for having faith.
      I'm really happy that you like it:)

      Delete
  3. Hey Neha!
    I've been using the Mud mask for over 3 months now.
    It's just awesome!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Arpita!

      mud mask is really one of my favorite products too.
      keep reviewing:)

      Delete
  4. Priyanka SharmaJune 29, 2012

    Hi everyone!!

    main roz Jafra ka Daily care use kr rahi hu.meri skin age se zyada mature lagti thi.par ab it's really recovering.the best part-skin mein baby softness hai aur healthy glow hai.hope aage aur improvements honge.will let u know!

    ReplyDelete